Friday, March 8, 2013

Mini Wardrobe Fave: The LBD


It's already Friday! Sorry for not being very present on the blog this week. Things have been quite busy on the Zero Waste Home Facebook page -Thank you FB fans for your overwhelming response to the pictures that I posted. I have very much enjoyed sharing my simple lifestyle with you and getting to know you better!

Today, I am sharing an obvious, yet important element of a capsule wardrobe: the Little Black Dress. I bought mine off a $2 rack at the thrift store three years ago, and if you've followed my media coverage, you've probably noticed that this dress is my go-to-outfit when I do not know what to wear ;). This dress is super versatile; it can easily be dressed up for a party, or down for the beach. I have had so much fun playing around for these photos, I hope they inspire you to play around with your LBD too!


Worn alone

With a white blouse underneath

On top of jeans

Topped with a striped long sleeve (Max's hat on my head)

Worn as a top, under a leather skirt

Belted at the hips 

Paired with flares

Topped with a nude tank

Under an overcoat

Topped with a white blazer 

Worn as a top, under a colorful skirt

Belted at the waist

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment